Haomei Aluminum offers you different colors of air conditioner aluminum foil like hydrophilic aluminum foil, including1100/ 3003 /8006/8011 aluminum foil,etc. Learn more. application
Aluminum Foil for transformer winding is 3003, 1060, 1070 and 1050 aluminum foil. What are the advantages of pure aluminum foil for making transformer? Learn more. application
Aluminum foil battery is is used as a current collector for lithium-ion batteries. Haomei offers 1235/ 1050/1060/1070/1100 aluminum foil for you. Learn more. application
The aluminum foil thickness for cigarette packaging is 0.006mm to 0.007mm. The common alloys are 8011 and 8079. Learn more. application
The aluminum foil for bottle cap are usually 8011/1060 and 1235 alloy. 8011 aluminum foil is a main aluminum foil for induction sealing. Learn more. application
1235 aluminum foil paper are chosen for cigarette packaging. What’s the function of aluminum foil lining paper? How to combine aluminum foil and hygroscopic lining paper? Learn more. Blog
Generally speaking, the thickness of standard aluminum foil is between 0.01mm and 0.2mm. The thickness requirements in different application fields are different. 0.2mm thickness household aluminum foil is very popular. Blog
There are different series of aluminum foil used to make the electronic aluminum foil like Al-Cu alloy, Al-Mn alloy and pure aluminium foil that represented by 1070 aluminium foil roll. Learn more. Blog
The common grades of 8000 series aluminum foil are 8011, 8021 and 8079 aluminum foil. 8011 aluminum foil is the most widely used one. 8079 aluminum foil has higher strength. Learn more. Blog
In the field of food packaging, kraft paper, aluminum foil wrap and vacuum technology are three very important materials. What are their performance and advantages in food packaging? Learn more. Blog
Haomei Aluminum CO., LTD.
Xin'an Industrial Assemble Region,Luoyang,Henan Province,China
Office Add: 1103, No.14 Waihuan Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China
Product IntroductionContact Us
What is 1100 aluminum foil
1100 Aluminum foil is an ordinary industrial pure aluminum foil with 99.0% aluminum content. It has good formability, corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity and certain strength. As one of the softest aluminum alloys, it is not used for high-strength or high-pressure applications.
It is widely used for heat exchangers in the refrigeration industry, storage containers in the chemical and food industries, capacitors, air conditioner, battery. The 1145 and 1235 alloys can be used as substitutes except when comparing burst values when strength is critical.
Capacitors, air conditioner, battery, packaging
Aluminum 1100 chemical properties
Thermal Conductivity (W/m-K) (H18)
Electric Resistivity (ohm-cm)
(13-24)x 1000 psi
(5-22)x 1000 psi
1. Aluminum foil for food packaging: The appearance of aluminum foil for food packaging has improved the level of food processing. 1060, 1100, 3003, 8011 and 8021 are the main alloys. The commonly used tempers are H14, H16 and H18.
2. Aircon aluminum foil: It is used as a heat-conducting fin material for air-conditioning heat exchangers, which has the advantages of low density, good thermal conductivity, easy processing, odorless, environmental protection and low price. The common alloys are 1100, 3003 and 8011. The thickness is .09-0.2mm and width is 100-1300mm.
3. Electronic aluminum foil: It is is mainly used in electrolytic capacitors, electronic components, etc. As one of the basic electronic components, aluminum electrolytic capacitors are widely used in various electronic products.
4. Aluminum foil battery: It is often used as the positive electrode of the lithium batteries. The thickness and surface density of the Haomei aluminum foil are controlled within ±2%.
5. 1100 aluminum foil can not only be used for floor heating, but also widely used in many industries such as chemical, food, electronics, medicine and so on.
Why Choose Haomei
As a aluminium foil paper manufacturer, Haomei Aluminum has imported Zhuoshen foil rolling mill and ANDRITZ plate rolls, which provided a guarantee for the realization of a good plate shape. In terms of machinery, full hydraulic control is adopted, and high-precision pressure sensors and servo valves are used to achieve precise roll gaps.